Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Vegas Spanking Party: Part One

Again I apologize for the delay, I've again been quite ill. I'm on a 15 day course of heavy duty antibiotics and should be feeling better by tomorrow, when I am making another trip to San Diego for two nights to spank and be spanked!

So, the Vegas party. It's hard for me to write about these things, because the whole weekend tends to become one big blur of endorphins and exhaustion. Others such as Erica ScottAlex Reynolds, and Richard Windsor have done a great recap, so check them out for more detail. I'll do my best here.

We arrived late Thursday afternoon after the 3.5 hour drive across the desert which Robert shortened to under 3, despite my horror at the speed he was maintaining. Got checked into the Suncoast, and relaxed in the room for a little bit as Joe and Ten were resting before receiving guests. We saw WearYouOut and LilLawBrat in the hallway which kicked off the excitement and the feeling that we were at a spanking party about to see a bunch of friends. By the time we freshened up a bit, it was time to head over to the suite party. The first people I remember seeing were Ten and Richard, hugs and smiles and already a lot of people were in the room chatting it up. I met a few new people I did not previously know, and greeted several who I did know. A highlight was meeting CaliKatarina and her husband H, who had been online friends since both of our early days posting our clips on Spanking Tube, but I was finally getting to meet in person. I think the only spanking I got that night was a hand spanking from Robert. I really wasn't up to much play that night after the long drive, plus we had to make a run to the airport at 9 to pick up Alex and, as it turned out, also stop at Dana Kane's house to pick up Kelley May, so by the time we got back I pretty much just wanted to go to bed. Robert was too excited for that though, saying, "I can't go to bed, people are still getting spanked!" I eventually convinced him to come to bed, considering we had four more days of this, somewhere around 1 or 2 am, I don't remember.

Honestly, my memory is fuzzy beyond this point. Friday evening the party was moved to the Presidential Suite. I remember arriving, fresh and clean and ready to play this time, and taking this picture with Alex:

With Alex Reynolds, in Our Babydoll Dresses Looking for Trouble!
I remember that I finally got a proper OTK hand spanking from Richard, and even got to wear his cowboy hat during. Aside from a brief sample of his Singapore cane in Chicago a couple of years ago, on Sunday as everyone was saying goodbyes, we have repeatedly discussed play and then proceeded to always miss each other coming and going at parties. So that was a highlight, even though we discussed playing more later in the weekend and in true fashion it didn't happen again as I hardly saw him the rest of the party. Also, we got no photos of this, what the hell? :-p Oh well, next time?

This party was fun in that it was smaller, and there were a few other people who are online friends, who I've been to multiple other parties with and wanted to play with them, but it never happened. Even if the scenes weren't super intense, I at least caught up with them all and we got to finally play. They included Tony Trystero, RodneySpanksHard, and Joe, DrLectr himself. With the exception of Rodney, they all got me on Friday night, along with -lostkitten's (Zoey) play partner It'snature (Ed) and Robert. The party had definitely started and I was well roasted and developing some yummy marks.

This seems as good a time as any to pause, as I have some errands I have to handle today. Next blog will recap Saturday through Monday.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like things were off to a fun start at the mini Shadow Lane/50 freaks weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete