Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Happy New Year!

Obviously, I suck at blogging. Despite intentions of doing it more often, I haven't. Maybe it should be a New Year's resolution, everyone knows people keep those! ;-) More likely to be effective, maybe I should ask Robert to enforce some sort of updating schedule. I have a lot of thoughts I'd like to write down, but little discipline to pull them together and do so.

I believe my focus is going to shift a bit this year regarding my spanking business. More coming on that if and when I can organize the stuff on my mind into a proper blog update, and I earnestly mean to do it soon.

Anyway, for now I'm happy to report that I'm feeling very happy with life lately. My health has been lousy, but everything else is fantastic. I feel so loved, content, well spanked, and spoiled by my Daddy. I finally have everything I've always wanted in a relationship and love him so much, my soul mate. I'm pretty proud of what I've accomplished work-wise the last few years and am thrilled to have collaborated and made friends with some amazing genuinely good spanko people. Now, with the insanity of the holidays finishing up, I'm doing a lot of thinking about where I want to go from here.

Alright, that will do for now. Baby steps.

1 comment:

  1. I suck at blogging too.. So many thoughts and things I wanna tell but do not have the words to put them in..

    ReplyDelete